As a young European active in various debate platforms and later as Communication manager at Generation Europe Foundation, Marie-Hélène’s been quite involved over the past ten years on issues related to youth & employment.
- Design of the conference The Role of Business in Education / La place de l’Entreprise dans la mission d’Education, in the Senate, Paris, November 2009
- Author of the article: Public-private partnerships: solution or problem? in New Europe, June 2009
- Design of the survey and management of the publication: Tomorrow’s Job Market – Research on Youth Employment Trends (2008)
- Organised the participation of young people to European Employment Forum (2008 & 2009)
- Speaker at the European Commission-led event: Job Day Europe (2008)
- The Role of Business in Society (2002)